AlihankintaHEAT is a networking event for industrial and start-up companies.
Do you have a start-up that offers products, services, or solutions to the industry?
Via AlihankintaHEAT, start-up companies have a unique opportunity to take part in the sold-out Subcontracting Fair for three days between September 24–26, 2019. The start-ups will also participate in the HeatCamp innovation camp between September 4–6, 2019 and in the sparring day on September 17, 2019. HeatCamp will tackle the partner companies’ challenges and prepare you for AlihankintaHEAT.
Bridging the gap between start-ups and industrial companies, AlihankintaHEAT is a key component in the Subcontracting Fair and the area for this is in the main lobby, right at the heart of the fair. The HEAT area also includes Heat Stage – the main event stage for the Subcontracting Fair. For the fourth time, HEAT will provide the fair with exciting programmes, about twenty start-up companies, partners interested in growth companies, and visitors interested in positive change of course and future solutions in the manufacturing industry.
- your stand will be at the core of the fair, in the main lobby of the AlihankintaHEAT area
- stand size 2 m x 1 m (incl. electricity, vertical table, 55’’ display)
- we’re not constructing traditional stands; we’re using light stands instead
- at the stands, we hope to see demos, VR/AR/MR presentations, robots, and other active programmes
- the start-ups will also participate in the Heat Camp innovation camp
- the start-ups can pitch on the fair’s main stage
- the main theme for the Subcontracting Fair and AlihankintaHEAT in 2019 is Sustainable Manufacturing: What could this theme mean for your business? We highlight content related to this theme in the fair’s marketing communications.