AlihankintaHEAT is a networking event for industrial and start-up companies.
Do you have a start-up that offers products, services, or solutions to the industry?
Via AlihankintaHEAT, start-up companies have a unique opportunity to take part in the sold-out Subcontracting Fair for three days between December 8–11, 2020.
Bridging the gap between start-ups and industrial companies, AlihankintaHEAT is a key component in the Subcontracting Fair and the area for this is in the main lobby, right at the heart of the fair. The HEAT area also includes Heat Stage – the main event stage for the Subcontracting Fair. For the fourth time, HEAT will provide the fair with exciting programmes, about twenty start-up companies, partners interested in growth companies, and visitors interested in positive change of course and future solutions in the manufacturing industry.
- your stand will be at the core of the fair, in the main lobby of the AlihankintaHEAT area
- stand size 2 m x 1 m (incl. electricity, vertical table, 55’’ display)
- we’re not constructing traditional stands; we’re using light stands instead
- at the stands, we hope to see demos, VR/AR/MR presentations, robots, and other active programmes
- the start-ups will also participate in the Heat Camp innovation camp
- the start-ups can pitch on the fair’s main stage
- the main theme for the Subcontracting Fair and AlihankintaHEAT in 2020 is Business from Data: What could this theme mean for your business? We highlight content related to this theme in the fair’s marketing communications.