Navigating a turbulent manufacturing landscape
ke 28.09.2022 13:00-15:00
MEX Finland is a community building transformative capabilities to realize carbon-neutral manufacturing that embraces digitalization. The seminar will discuss collaborative examples of resilient and sustainable manufacturing. The seminar is open to everyone, free of charge, and doesn’t require pre-registration.
- Opening, Juha Päivike, MEX Finland ry
- Integrating transformation and performance, Christian Sundman , Wärtsilä
- Robocoast accelerating SME roboticization, Pirita Ihamäki, Robocoast
- Improving situational awareness in manufacturing, Ari Alakiuttu, Fastems
- Resilience and green transition in manufacturing industries, Toni Mattila, Business Finland
- How should MEX Finland deal with the increased turbulence? Facilitator Johan Wallin, Synocus
You can also visit us at our MEX Finland booth A1003. For more information about MEX Finland and the fair program click here. If you are in the vicinity, come say ‘hello’ and join the discussions.
Seminaarin järjestäjä: MEX Finland