Prices by sqm
- 9–100 m²: 126 €/m²
- After 100 m²: 112 €/m²
- Outside Area: 82 €/m²
- Minimum indoor stand size 9 m²
- Registration Fee 400 €
- Corner Stand Fee 10 %
- Structures exceeding 250 cm in height 590 €
- Co-exhibitor fee 290 € per company
Ready-made Stand package
- 9 m² – Price will be updated in February 20199
- 12 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 15 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 16 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 18 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 20 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 21 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 24 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 25 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 28 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 30 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
- 36 m² – Price will be updated in February 2019
Prices do not include VAT.
What do prices include?
The pricing of stands provided by Tampere Trade Fairs is based on the required area (m²), the location of the stand, the number of companies at the stand and the amount and size of structures that are ordered.
An example stand
- Size of the stand: 20 m²
- Location of the stand: Hall A, corner stand
- Number of companies at the stand: 4
- Ready-made stand: Yes
The price of this example stand is comprised of the following: pricing per square meters + an additional fee for a corner stand + 3 x the fee for additional exhibitors + registration fee + structures for the ready-made stand.
What is a registration fee?
The registration fee is a service fee that exhibitors pay to have their company’s information included in both the online exhibitor catalogue and the printed trade fair guide, to obtain user rights to Extranet service and to receive free tickets that can be given out to customers.
What is a fee for additional exhibitors?
The fee for additional exhibitors is a service fee that companies sharing another exhibitor’s stand pay in order to be entitled to the same services as the so-called main exhibitor at the stand.
What is an additional fee for a corner stand?
The additional fee for a corner stand is paid for those stands that are located at the corner of a block. Compared to so-called row stands, such stands have two open sides. The amount of the additional fee for a corner stand is the given percentage of the stand’s area. The additional fee for a corner stand is charged for stands with an area not exceeding 50 m².
What do structures over 250 cm refer to?
If a stand has structures exceeding the standard height, i.e. structures higher than 250 cm, an additional fee (590 € +vat) is charged for such structures.
What is a ready-made stand?
Ready-made stands are complete stand modules with structures, and they are suitable for those who want to have a very simple stand that they decorate themselves. The price of a ready-made stand includes wall elements, a blank fascia board, blue carpet, connections for electricity and lighting supply power and cleaning on trade fair days.
NOTE! A ready-made stand does not include the stand location, which means that you must first book a stand location to which you can then order a ready-made stand if necessary. We also provide stand design services, and our primary recommendation is to choose a custom solution, because it is important to stand out from the other exhibitors in the exhibition hall.
Contact our sales for more information on stand design.